The management of Marina Alimos Hotel Apartments informs the public about the measures that have already taken in order prevent the spread of the SARS-CoV-2.
The safety and the security of our guests, team members and associates has always been a top priority for the management of our hotel. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have developed in consultation with local health authorities (ΕΟΔΥ) and based on the global hygiene protocols of WHO and CDC, a framework of measures in order to ensure safety and make our hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
Measures of Social Distancing
- Reengineering reception processes in order to minimize the time guests have to spend at reception desk. Electronic pricing & fast check-in / out have been implemented, subject to the guest demands.
- Measurement of guest’s temperature at hotel’s entrance.
- Use of signage in lobbies and public spaces to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols;
- Placement of partitions at front desk to provide an extra level of precaution
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at the public areas (entrances, near the front desk.
- Hand sanitizing bottle in the apartments.
- Change of check in / out time and room allocation in different wings (when is feasible).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting processes at all rooms and public areas by using hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Every day room cleaning and change of towels and linen is subject to the guest’s request.
- Increased cleaning frequency of the reception area and its facilities.
- Education and training of hotel employees upon the new protocols of hygiene & safety against Covid-19.
- Provision and extensive use of surgical masks and gloves to guests and staff according to the new guidelines.
The implementation and effectiveness of the above framework of measures will be monitored and evaluated on a daily basis and will be updated and modified if needed, following the guidelines of the appropriate health authorities.